LMS Pirates Need Your Support!
Calling all Pirate Families! Remember the days of chocolate and wrapping paper sales, jump-a-thons and jog-a-thons? Louisville Middle has cast these aside and we have replaced them all with "The ONE and ONLY LMS Fundraiser" - The PIRATE PRIDE CHALLENGE. It's quick, it's easy, 100% of the donation goes directly to support your child's education. We suggest $150 per student. Nearly every program at LMS is supported or enhanced with your fundraising dollars. Every student benefits!
PIRATE PRIDE CHALLENGE dollars support:
- 6th grade transition and the Pirate 360 Program
- Expensive musical instruments -such as percussion for choir, a tuba for band and cello for orchestra
- In-house intramural and activities such as Art club, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, National Junior Honor Society, Technology Student Association and more
- Chromebooks and Chromebook carts to support classroom learning, iPads for Geometry
- LMS Student Opportunity Fund - Allowing students to have what they need to fully participate in Pirate PRIDE, shoes and equipment for students in need
- 8th Grade Rite of Passage field trip sponsorships