Class Supplies & Fees
Louisville Middle School
Suggested School Supply List 2021-22
- 2 box of Tissues for 1st period Teacher
- Pencils – 50 throughout the year. Regular or Mechanical with lead refills.
- Black, Blue & Red Pens
- Colored Pencils
- Loose Leaf Paper
- 3 ring binder or Trapper Keeper
- 1 Single subject spiral notebook
- Graph paper
- Index cards 3x5
- Metric ruler
- Dry Erase Markers
- Highlighters - Multiple colors
- Earbud headphones
- Spanish & French Students need - 1 inch 3 ring binder with 5 dividers
- 8th graders need 1 Composition book for Language Arts
Suggested but not required:
- Pencil bag or box
- Folders for core classes for handouts
- 6th Grade
- On PE days wear tennis shoes that tie and comfortable clothes so you can fully participate.
- Bring a sweatshirt and sweatpants on days when the weather is cool.
- 7th & 8th Grade
- You must wear tennis shoes that tie and you may bring a sweatshirt and sweatpants to wear on days when the
- weather is cool.
These items are just to get you started. On the first day of class each teacher will let
students know if any additional items are needed for that class.